Loose, watery, slimy motions, black particles in stools, flatulence.Blood test normal. IBS?

I am a 33 year old male and for the for the last month I have suffered from a change in bowel consistency. My bm s are extremely loose, watery and slimy. There are no obvious signs of blood but an awful lot of undigested food. I have seen small black particles but I assume this is food matter and not blood. Other symptoms include excessive flatulence and a very distinct rumbling/churning sensation in my stomach. My gp feels it points to IBS , however, I cannot pinpoint any trigger for this so am thinking other digestive orders. Especially concerned over Crohns or Cancer been a cause. Cleared of H Pylori infection or Coeliac . Routine blood test was normal. Can you shed any light on my problem? Thanks
Tue, 12 Mar 2019