Suggest treatment for a pimple on the penis shaft

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in General Health
Question: I popped a pimple on penis shaft.whats the best thing to do next?i heard its bad. Im cleaning it constantly with alchol whipes and swapin out bandades/neosporin
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later

kindly upload an image for review.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
I sweezed it for a while till no clear liquid came out, i had already popped last week and puss came out. But it healed back up. Doesnt hurt. This is a first. I only have sex with wife.have no health issues only stress sometimes.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Observe only for now!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for following up.

I will suggest that you observe only at this time. This doesn't sound like a sexually transmitted infection. It is probably and infected hair follicle and this is not a major issue to be worried about.

I wish you well. If anything else comes up, document with an image and share with me for further review and insights.