Suggest treatment for IBS
Thank you for the query.
What symptoms does she have? What medicine was she given?When was it given?
If this was chemo, you can not call this IBS. IBS is a group of symptoms which reason can not be established and remain unknown. To diagnose this syndrome all known digestive tract diseases must be ruled out. Otherwise, IBS can not be diagnosed.
Chemo affects fast multiplying cells. Such cells are in the cancer and in the bowels. That is why chemo destroys intestine cells and can cause diarrhea and vomiting. Usually this symptoms are temporal and subside by itself.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Symptoms and treatment of ibs
- Is colofac a good treatment for ibs
- Ibs new treatment
- Ibs drug treatment
- Ibs vasovagal episode treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs after cancer colon resection
- Suggest treatment for fissures due to constipation and ibs
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for ibs with stress