• question-icon

Suggest treatment for ADHD

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Mental Health
Question: Is it possible to work with an online doctor who can diagnose my ADHD and offer a Rx? It is an embarrassing issue which is causing me quite a bit of trouble. I recently found out I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child but my parents did not act on the doctors recommendations because of cultural issues. I am not sure what to do at this point but my mind will not seem to slow down enough for me to get anything done. Can you help me?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

I would certainly be able to discuss ADHD with you, teach you about how it applies to you and how to approach it, give you medication recommendations. No doctor can prescribe any medications online, but if you find a prescribing physician in your area I can give you recommendation about what to suggest to that physician. You can reach out to me at my direct private link:

tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers

OR

https://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=70684

I'd be happy to give you an in-depth analysis. For a briefer discussion, you can ask 2 followup questions here.

Please remember to rate and close this answer when you are finished and satisfied.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist