Suggest treatment for 5mm lung nodule along with collapsed lungs
I would say there are reasons to be concerned
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these findings that you have reported. You said from the time you were diagnosed with a lung nodule, several other lymph nodes have developed in the shoulders and neck/collarbone. This may be suggestive of a tumoral process but the size of the lung nodule is small and makes the likelihood of a malignant process debatable.
However, we need more information about this to be able to tell with precision what the exact disease condition is. This is why your doctor is insisting on the CT and bone scans. This would be a big player in what the final diagnosis is. I understand the reasons not to say anything at this time because it is very important not to rush and make errors with the diagnosis as this might have serious implications.
The aneurysm is also of concern. Are you taking medications for this? Has there been any follow up control on the size? It would be good that you are place on drugs that lower blood pressure so as to prevent rupture of this big blood vessel.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Newborns with wet lungs treatment
- Having cellulitis uti and lung infection suggest the treatment
- What is the treatment for pneumothorax collapsed lung
- Treatment of collapsed lung
- Treatment of lung collapse in newborn
- Suggest treatment for small cell lung cancer
- Suggest treatment for fluid in lungs
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 lung cancer
- Lung collapsed fine needle biopsy done treatment
- Sugget treatment for lung nodules