Suggest the ideal dosage for Keppra taken for seizures
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you.
First, I agree with you that kepra should be taken twice a day. The medicine does not have a 24 hour half life. So it's needed to be given in divided doses frequently.
Second question is regarding the change of the medicine.
In this I would like to know the exact sequence in which she develops the seizure before I can make a comment.
Please let me know.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe stopping gardenal dosage taken for seizure treatment
- What is the cause of seizure when on keppra
- How does keppra prevent seizures
- Keppra for absence seizures
- Seizure recreational drugs occasionally taken suggestions
- Can i take keppra for seizures ?
- Will keppra help in curing seizures in my child
- Keppra drug for seizures
- Can keppra cause seizures
- Taking keppra for nocturnal seizures is there a permanent cure