Suggest supplements for weight loss

Dr. Klarida Papaqako

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Weight & Lifestyle
Question: i am looking for help with weight reduction. via supplements
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide some more information about your general health.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using HealthcareMagic to post your health query.
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.

I have taken care of many patients who want to lose weight and my recommendation is that the best way to lose weight is by controlled calorie intake and gradual increase of physical exercising.

I can instruct you step by step on how to control your diet by eating healthy and feeling not hungry at the same time.

If you want I can also suggest supplements, but they don't work mostly, or the weight is gained very fast after.

So what do you think about this process?

Can you also give me some information on how much is your present body-weight and height?

Do you have any chronic health problem that you suffer or get treated?
Have you tried any supplement for weight loss before?

Looking forward to your follow up question.

Dr. Papaqako

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee