Suggest remedy for trouble exhalation after a walk
I would explain as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that as your cardiac and pulmonary function are not considered responsible for your current complaint, other possible reasons should be sought, like:
- possible anemia,
- chronic inflammation,
- possible endocrine disorders (thyroid, adrenal, etc.),
In no abnormal results is shown by all the medical tests, then a possible reason remains skeletal muscles deconditioning (the decrease of anaerobic threshold during physical exertion), a phenomenon encountered in physically inactive individuals and aged people.
This last alternative is considered a normal finding in elderly individuals.
Hope you will find my answer helpful!
Wishing you good health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Palpitations upon exhale
- Blocked throat wheeze on inhalation cough on exhalation asthma suggestions
- Heart palpitations after exhale
- Hard to exhale
- Involuntary exhalation
- Tightness in chest while exhaling
- Inhalation and exhalation
- Pain in arm after exhale
- Difficulty exhaling
- Fluttering feeling when exhaling