Suggest remedy for sleeplessness in an infant
... can you please tell me what is wrong.
You need to be observant and need to identify the cause
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I see that much time has elapsed after you have posted your query. I have gone carefully through it and understand your concerns. The commonest cause of a child to be crying continuously is abdominal colic which may occur due to overdistention of abdomen. However, it is possible that there is some uneasiness somewhere in the body and hence the child is crying. The source of such uneasiness needs to be identified. Suitable intervention would provide relief. If the problem persists it might be worthwhile to vistit a doctor and get him assessed.
It is also possible that the child is feeling separation anxiety or is having night terrors and the thought of sleeping alone might make him cry out. Such a thing is not unusual. Reassurance is all that is needed.
Hope that helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart beating loud irregular causing sleeplessness suggestions
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness and headaches
- Sleeplessness with double vision what will be the remedy
- What is the remedy for sleeplessness
- I am suffering from sleeplessness any suggestions
- Pricking sensation sleeplessness have diabetes and tb suggestions
- Remedy for stomach and lower back pain causing sleeplessness
- What is the suggestible restyl dosage for sleeplessness
- Suggest alternative medicines for sleeplessness
- Is seroquel suggestible for anxiety and sleeplessness