Suggest remedy for severe pain in chest, shoulder and back
There seems to some descripancy in the information
If I understand correctly you have beeen told, you have heart attack, in that case number of medicines have to be more than what you are taking. Also the pain you describe now looks typical of cardiac pain but can not be explained by the 30% blockage. Please upload all your reports so that I can comment better and help you
I am attaching all the reports.
Reports look good
Reports look good but don't help in explaining your symptoms. we need to work you up for some other causes for pain. Could be gastric or some bone related issues.
Please see physician he/she should be able to help..
So I should continue taking these medicines. Am I suppose to take these medicines lifetime? Is something possible for opening this blockage? My cardiologist has also given me Pan D 40 which I forgot to describe in the beginning. Can I continue with my normal life? I get tired very easily and get pain.
As of now yes
As of now you continue medicines as currently its difficult to say weather your symptoms are related to heart or not. For three months you continue same medicines. Have detailed cardiac evaluation done at the end of month including echo, TMT and Lipid profile. If everything comes out normal than it may be possible to stop. If any abnormality based on the extent you may have to continue some medicines. Your life style can be normal as no limitations are there. Your symptoms would subside with same treatment in few days time.
You can continue to take PAN D its for acidity and not for heart
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Any suggestion for severe pain in legs feet and back
- Have severe pain in shoulder arm and back
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Severe pain in back passage
- Have severe pain in the back and the spine
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Severe pain in legs lower back history of aneurysm suggestions
- Severe pain in lower back mr findings enclosed suggestion
- Sneeze and severe pain in back