Suggest remedy for severe pain in ankle post injury
Ankle sprain, orthopedic consultation required
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
There is always the chance of mal alignment or mal union with fractures and it needs to be clinically determined. Ligaments can be damaged in the process and their viability also needs to be determined.
X rays and/or MRI can be advised by your orthopedic doctor after clinically examining the ankle.
For the time being you can take ibuprofen and avoid putting stress on the injured ankle.
please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
let me know if you have any query
Wishing you best of health
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain during intercourse suggestions
- Suggest remedy for child with severe pain in ribs
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Severe pain in ankle no swelling
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in penis after ejaculation
- Getting severe pain in testicle suggest some remedy
- Any suggestion for severe pain in leg feet ankles
- Severe pain swelling in the knee post fall remedy
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris