question-icon

Suggest remedy for severe hair loss

Posted on Tue, 15 Dec 2015
Question: I have a hair fall problem. Its in Initial stage. Suggest me a good Shampoo and treatment to over come this. I also have a dry hair. I want Black and shiny hair.
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Candid TV with Dove will help

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can certainly understand your concern.

In the case of hair fall, it is important to find out the underlying causes.

Treatment for dandruff is a must.

I generally recommend to my patients with Topical CANDID TV lotion.This has to be applied overnight and washed thoroughly in the morning.Simultaneously, it is important to get a shiny and soft look, for which I prescribe either Loreal paris or Dove shampoo with conditioner.

These topical therapies give excellent results.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.

Dr. Suresh Heijebu