Suggest remedy for persistent penile discharge
non specific urethritis
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns.
I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with a clear persistent penile drainage. And despite being treated you still have this discharge. This is called non specific urethritis. The usual causes are not chlamydia or gonorrhea. The usual causes are otehr bacteria Ureaplasma, Haemophilius and mycoplasma. Parasitic infection Trichimonas, and even viral infections from adenovirus.
The best way to diagnose for Non specific urethritis is the culture and gram stain of the fluid.
The usual treatment is to take both tinidazole with either doxycycline or azithromycin.
1. Non specific urethritis
2. Gram stain and culture fluid discharge
3. Treat with both Tizidazole and either doxycycline or azithromycin
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Penile discharge causes
- Symptoms of Penile discharge
- Symptoms of chronic penile discharge
- Penile discharge in uti
- Penile discharge and sore throat
- Diagnosis of chronic penile discharge
- Chronic penile discharge causes
- Penile discharge after shower
- Dehydration and penile discharge
- Diagnosis of Penile discharge