Suggest remedy for pain and discomfort in chest caused by pectus excavatum
This is unlikely to cause Orthopedic problem.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Such deformities doesn't cause any Orthopedic problems. These may cause general problems related to lungs and heart. So you can be very well remain under care of general physician. You may be having having muscular pain for which analgesic such as ibuprofen can be taken whenever there is pain. Musculoskeletal pain is sometimes due to vitamin D and other trace elements deficiency. So you can rule out vitamin Deficiency by test. If found low you can take vitamin D3.You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Congenital pectus excavatum causes
- What is the remedy for pectus excavatum
- Can pectus excavatum cause chest pain?
- Pectus excavatum and angina
- Can pectus excavatum cause heart murmur?
- What could be the cause for pectus excavatum
- Pectus excavatum and adderall
- Can pectus excavatum cause rapid heartbeat or heart palpitations?
- Can pectus excavatum cause severe pain in chest
- Pectus excavatum causes