Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
It can be benign tonsillar growth
Thanks for asking on this platform
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the image.There is enlargement of right tonsil which is extending almost to the midline.
As it is present since birth and dies not causes any difficulty ,infection which is the most common cause is ruled out(not likely).
There are few condition like congenital lymphangioma of tonsil or other benign growth of the tonsil which I would like to rule out.Most of this swelling remain asymptomatic unless it over grows and causes swallowing or breathing difficulty.
I would like to get him evaluated by an ENT specialist and biopsy of the growth may be needed to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stiff neck pop remedy popping neck
- Slip disc in neck will cause swelling on the neck
- Stiff neck remedies for vitamins
- Suggest treatment for strep throat and swelling of neck
- Home remedy for lump on neck
- What is the remedy for neck pain
- Have severe neck pain and swelling in the neck
- Child neck injury pops neck
- Home remedy of neck bump
- Lump in my neck kindly suggest remedies
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting