What is this light brown spot on skin pushed inside for a 2 months old ?

Ok, my daughter is 2 1/2 months old, and is scheduled for an x ray in a week. I took her to the dr, who looked very concerned. It s a light brown spot on her skin, but if you push on it, it slightly pushes in. She was born with it but at the time, they said lets see what happens. Its bout dime size now. At first, dr said lets see dermatologist, then when she pushed on it, she said my baby needs xray cause its over her heart. I wanna be calm, but am scared, she had a cystic hygroma during my pregnancy. My 5 yr old had kidney reflux and 3 hour surgery to correct it. Any idea what this may be?
Wed, 3 May 2017