Suggest remedy for muscle cramps and weight loss in a diabetic patient
What are you blood sugar readings?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this recent weight loss that you have reported. What was your initial weight and by how much has that changed? The truth is that the dosages for diabetic drugs would often need to be stepped down as we loss weight. This is because excess weight often requires higher dosages to maintain normal blood sugars. However, if the dosages are too much for your current weight, the blood sugars would be low as well. I will suggest that you report your values for the past 2-3days for review and recommendations on what the possible cause and course of action should be. Feeling a rapid heart beat could be rightfully suggestive of low sugars. Let's get the numbers in, first!
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Muscle cramps in leg diabetic recommendations
- Suggest a weight loss program for breast cancer patient
- Diabetic with sudden weight loss taking istamet suggestions
- Weight loss leg cramps diabetic any ideas
- Muscle cramps on cilest
- Masseter muscle cramping myopathy
- How to remedy muscle cramps from losartan
- Can diabetes cause muscle cramps
- Muscle cramps and weakness in arms
- Diabetes and leg muscle cramps
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?