Suggest remedy for hair thinning in a teenager
Dandruff?, Mintop 2% solution, tablet biotin
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query.
When did this problem started?
I would like to know is there any problem of dandruff, which might be responsible for hairfall/ thinning.
If so, I would like to know have you used any anti dandruff shampoo in the past.
Presently I would suggest you to use 2% Mintop ( Minoxidil) solution, available as over the counter medication. Apply it the area where there is maximum thining twice daily. It need to be used regularly, and for at least 3 month, to observe visible effect.
Take biotin tablet daily. Biotin causes hair growth. It is one of the component of hair building unit. It also promotes utilization of proteins by hair.
Use minoxidil along with biotin.This combination should help you.
Apart from mintop and You can try trichup hair fall control shampoo ( if available at your place) for regular use, which has found to be effective in many of my patients. Along with that you can also use gel of the same brand after shower. To produce it's effect it need to be used for at least 3 to 4 month regularly.
Hope this helps.
I'll be glad to address your further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Baldness and thin hair please suggest remedies for it
- Suggest treatment for thinning of hair
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and thinning of hair
- Hair thinning and scalp visible suggestion
- Thinning of hair and turning copperreddish tinge kindly suggest
- Natural remedies for thinning hair
- Hair thinning after stopping aminexila and minoxidil suggestions
- Thinning hair in women remedies
- Teenage thinning hair with irregular periods please help
- Hair thinning after childbirth suggest supplements