Suggest remedy for enuresis in children

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: My six year plus old daughter is having bed wetting problem for the last couple of months, as she normally wets bed every other alternate day, we do not use air con but still she continues to bed wet, could you please suggest the reason and the age for which its normal for children. She is also very lean and does not go to pass stool daily in morning,
Please provide the medicine to cure both the symptoms along with the food that she can take and avoid. How long does it take for her to take the medicines.
Thanks,
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
some times childrens face such problem but it can be easily treat by the medicine without any side effect.
I am suggesting some homeopathic medicine and suggest you to start as follows
1 causticum 1M 4 drops on the tongue once in a day
2 Equisetum Q 10 drops with half cup of water threee times in a day
3 creosote 30 6 pills twice in a day
Please specify the problem regarding stoll.
if stoll is hard and find difficulty to come out like constipation then give her Alumina 200 6 pills three times in a day.
If not, write in detail then we would suggest further accordingly.
Take following medicine for a month.
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Thanks for the reply, please suggest how long shall she suppose to continue it as the winters are about to start. Also she need to repeat them as and when the problem persists or continue it in long term.

The stool is normal but only in afternoon she goes to toilet. Is it normal or she should go earlier in the morning?

Thanks.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
It would take 10-15 days to subside. I would suggest to continue the medicine for 10 more days so that it could be completely treated.
Regarding the stool continue the medicine (Alumina) it will solve the problem. she is having some constipation problem need to be treated other wise it may turn to some serious trouble.
Keep the medicine for future if similar complaint arises, you can administer the same medicine
Hope this is clear to you.
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 days later
I have started the following medicines as suggested, please advice in case issues:

3 kreosotum 30 6 pills twice in a day

Please let me know the medicine number 3 whether its correct or not as checked with shop the name is only that.
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Medicines are correct and you can continue the medicine as prescribed
Update me as per requirement

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh