Suggest remedy for bleeding inside the eyes after cataract surgery
Surgery in the form of vitrectomy maybe required.
Welcome to Health care magic
I am Dr Dadapeer k an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.
I reviewed your history.
It seems from the history that your mother is having bleeding inside the eye following cataract surgery.
This can occur because of bleeding into anterior chamber or bleeding into vitreous called as hyphema or vitreous hemorrhage respectively.
Since your doctor has given chemo injection this can be inflammation of the eye.
This requires surgery in the form of vitrectomy if this does not respond to treatment.
Hence provide me details like vision in the affected eye, treatment details and diagnosis made so that I can advice you regarding further treatment.
Do send me the details and photo of the affected eye so that I can advice you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infected eye after cataract surgery
- Puffy eyes after cataract surgery
- What causes bleeding of eye after cataract surgery
- Burning eyes after cataract surgery
- Eye exam after cataract surgery
- Eye pain after cataract surgery
- Fluttering in eye after cataract surgery
- Spot on eye after cataract surgery
- Inflamed eye after cataract surgery
- Eye smaller after cataract surgery