Suggest remedies for severe anger
needs to see counselor
Hello and thank you for your concern about your son.
It depends upon what he is able and willing to do regarding how much help you can be to him.
Sometimes when people work very hard and do not get enough rest they can become very irritable and have outburst of anger.
This is not good for their health or for their relationships with other people.
Try gently suggest to him that it may help him to talk to a counselor about stress reduction.
If he is willing to do this he may get great relief.
If he is not willing then just love him and be as supportive as you can.
That said, do not let him be abusive to you. Take care of yourself even if it means staying away from him if he is being angry toward you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Discoloration on toe severe itchiness and bumps suggestive remedy
- Suggest remedy for child with severe pain in ribs
- Suggest remedy for severe swelling caused by mosquito bite
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Suggest remedy for severe abominable cramping
- What is the suggested remedy for severe back pain
- Severe acidity causing chest pain suggestive remedy
- I have severe dandruff suggest me the remedy
- Getting severe pain in testicle suggest some remedy
- Suggest home remedies for severe cough and cold in children