Suggest remedies for alcohol withdrawal symptoms
He is right candidate for rehabilitation
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
From the available description it appears to me that he is contemplation stage of quitting alcohol which is characterized by ambivalence. In this stage patient understands harms associated with his substance using behavior but at the same time remains confused about his desired goal.
I feel he is the right person for rehabilitation as it will not be easy for him to observe abstinence without medical supervision. In the rehabilitation he can be motivated from the current stage to next stage so he can stop alcohol altogether.
I hope this answers your question.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches alcohol withdrawal symptom
- Treatment and cure for alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Alcohol withdrawal symptom muscle stiffness
- Giving up alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms causes
- Diagnosis of alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Coping with alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Symptoms of alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms bloody stool
- Mild alcohol withdrawal symptoms