Suggest over-the-counter medication to treat erectile dysfunction

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I am a 53 year old man who has a hard time getting a fully erect penis. Is there over the counter medication I can take that will help this problem.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from Erectile dysfunction. This is mostly Psychological but we need to rule out Diabetes as a cause.
In such case I would advice you to get your fasting blood sugar done and write back to me.
As far as the treatment part is concerned, you may take Sildenafil for that purpose before the play.
Supplementation with Methylcobalamine also helps.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj