Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suggest natural ways for enlargement of penis

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9682 Questions
Hello, I am 35 years old and unmarried not overweight I have an average body and my works is behind the desk work as an accountant. I would like to enlarge my penis however currently I don’t have any problem with it just as wish I would like to do it because gives me more self-confident, as desire too. My penis is 11cm so is there any safe way to enlarge it like naturally or something else? I have seen many products and advertisement which claiming about enlarging penis length and growth, Increased libido, Increase in erection size, Increase in stamina and Increased blood flow, So before I buy any product I would like to get any advice from you, What product shall I use or take, What brand and how? do their claims are accurate? is it not dangerous? Any side effects in the long run? Is it true what they claim for? I would like to purchase but before I want to get your advice on it. or which product do you prefer? some of them are like pill and cream? here are some of the products: Thanks
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Never use any device or products to enlarge size of penis

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

Based on your statement your penis in flaccid state is 11 cm in length and wish to increase the length and size of your penis by using products sold on internet market .

At the outset I would like to state that the length and size of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all .It is the hardness of penis on erection that is important during intercourse and for sexual satisfaction of both the partners .

There are many sites that sale products and claim to increase the length of penis .

But none of these products have any scientific basis or data to prove their claim and neither they are approved by WHO .There are many instances where penis is damaged permanently after using these products .

Hence I would suggest you not to think of using these products are devices at all .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest natural ways for enlargement of penis 2 days later
OK, thanks for your explanation but What is the best safe and way of enlarging the penis, because I think my penis size is small because on erect state is almost 12cm, So for avoiding these unsafe products what shall I do or use? Please advice?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Penis of a length of 12 cm on erection is adequate for enjoyable sex .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.
Woman's vagina on arousal is 4.5 inches (11cm)in length and accommodates hard erected penis of 10-11 cms without pain to have enjoyable sex .Penis of a length of 12 cm that you have on erection is adequate for enjoyable sex .

Do not worry and get relaxed .Do not attempt any medicine or devise to increase length of flaccid penis which never happens by any means .

Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor