Suggest medicines to increase appetite after child delivery
Thank you for your query.
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
There are no direct medications to increase appetite but you should correct what you have lost in pregnancy.
This includes taking iron and multivitamin tablets as these are the common problems in pregnancy.
Also you should eat what you like at least in small frequent amounts.
Please do not take any appetite increasing drugs as they cause harm over the long term.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
Your baby will not be affected as long as you feed
Your baby will not be affected as long as you feed her timely.
I will advice you to get a hemoglobin test repeated as you are sounding like someone with low blood.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest me medicine for loss of appetite
- No appetite in child after gastro
- Any safe medicine to increase appetite
- Suggest remedy to increase appetite of a toddler
- Suggest any tonic to increase appetite
- Cypon syrup medicines for increasing appetite
- After 32yrs child delivery
- Premature child with loss of appetite suggestion
- Had unprotected sex after delivery suggest medicine to avoid pregnancy
- Belt used after child delivery