Suggest medication for termination of pregnancy
Nausea And uneasiness don't indicate pregnancy
Hi,I am here to help you.In your case the chances of pregnancy are high as you guys had unprotected intercouse on the 14 th day of the cycle which in most likelihood is the day or around the period of ovulation.In my opinion your girlfriend should take i pill to avoid pregnancy otherwise the pregnancy can occur.Take care all the best.
Within 72 hours of unprotected sex
Hi,since you guys had unprotected sex around the ovulation time the precum also has enough sperms to cause pregnancy and you need not necessarily ejacuate.For best results I pill should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.In case you people decide to wait till she misses her periods then in case she misses her periods she will have to take MTP pills which are much more harmful then a simple I pill. All the best take care.
Nothing to worry
Don't worry I pill is very safe and highly effective. It's true that urinating clears spermatozoa but not necessarily all. So you have done the right thing by taking the I pill. I pill interferes with ovulation and in case ovulation has occurred doesn't let implantation occur by making changes in endometrium. Papaya and intense gym will have no effect on preventing pregnancy. Don't take stress as it will make her cycles irregular. There is no way to test whether the pill has started acting.
When was she expecting her period
Hi, I would like to know when was she expecting her period 27 XXXXXXX or 27 feb.Yes I pill causes hormonal imbalance so can delay periods by a day or two but not longer.In my opinion if she was expecting her periods on 27 feb and doesn't get it by 5 March she should take a home pregnancy test.It has to be done with the first morning urine sample and two drops if urine have to be put on the kit and see for colour change. In case there is 1 pink line it's negative and 2 pink lines is positive.In case no pink line is invalid test.Also stress can be another factor that can cause her delayed periods.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the medication to avoid pregnancy
- Prescribe medication for termination of pregnancy
- Medical termination of pregnancy mtprost kit
- Medical termination of pregnancy at 6 weeks
- Medical termination of pregnancy in warfarin
- Pregnant medication for pregnancy termination
- Medical termination of pregnancy pills
- Need medication to terminate pregnancy
- Medical termination of pregnancy (mtp)
- Suggest the medication chances of pregnancy
- What are the risks of pregnancy after missing dose of birth control pills?
- What can be the side effects of Unienzyme taken for indigestion during...
- Is pregnancy possible without a change in the hormone levels?
- What does the LFT result after child delivery indicate?
- What causes excessive weight gain?
- What does homogeneous myometrium mean?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstrual cycle
- What causes vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain after stopping Ovral...
- What does the absence of heartbeats at 5 weeks of pregnancy indicate?
- What does my glucose tolerance test report indicate?