Suggest medication for inflammation of lymph nodules on lungs

Dr. Guru

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: Hi. A recent x-Ray of my lungs show small lymph nodules on my lungs. My appt with a lung specialist is next month. However could this be scar tissue from having asthma as a child? Explain what is lymph nodules? How does prednisone help and if any danger to body?

Answered by Dr. Guru 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
normal components of lymphatic system of body

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Lymph nodules are normal components of lymphatic system of body. They can be enlarged in various kinds of inflammation. I can answer better if you can write exactly what the report of x ray says(conclusion of report)

Prednisone has many benefits like reducing inflammation due to different causes and same time side effects as well. Should be used on after thorough examination and by prescription only.

Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health!