question-icon

Suggest me treatment for hair loss

Posted on Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Question: Hi doctor i am 24 years old male . my hair density is getting decreased gradually from the past 1 year. My hair is falling daily whenever i comb and after taking bath.so can u please tell me a way to overvome this problem? Suggest me some treatment?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar (1 hour later)
Brief Answer: androgenic alopecia Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Males usually suffer from androgenic alopecia. It is hormone dependent hair loss. Use minoxidil, Its a good solution for any type of hair loss. Apart from this you can also use tab androanagen. It is an anti androgen, and controls action of hormone on hair. Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein like eggs soyabean. If possible upload a photograph of your scalp. This will help me in assessing the type of hair loss and I would be able to guide you better. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Let me know if you have any other doubts Wishing you a good health. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist