Suggest dosage for Metoprolol
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
It all depends on the time when you threw up the first dose. IF you threw up at least 2 hours after taking the medicine you shouldn't take a second pill of Metoprolol.
If you have threw it up within the first two hours, or you threw up the undigested pill, you can safety take another 50 mg of metoprolol.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest painkillers that can be taken with metoprolol and cartia
- Metoprolol and alcohol
- Irregular heart beat taking metoprolol suggest
- Suggested weaning schedule for metoprolol
- Metoprolol vertigo
- Metoprolol dizzy
- Metoprolol and wine
- Suggest a better alternative for metoprolol succ er
- Metoprolol coffee
- Metoprolol sperm
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?