Suggest dosage for Macpod CV

Question
For what illness Macpod CV 200 is administered? What dosage? What are the side effects?
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is used to treat bacterial infections.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!

I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns
.Macpod CV Tablet contains Cefpodoxime and Clavulanic Acid as active ingredients.

It is used for short-term treatment of bacterial infections of urinary tract, skin and soft-tissue, ear, bone, blood, abdomen, genital and lungs (pneumonia). It is also used to prevent infections after surgery.
You can use twice daily dose for most of the conditions.
Sude effects are very minimal and includes nausea ,vomiting, abdominal pain in susceptible patients.
Wishing you good health
Thanks