Suggest dosage for Cholestyramine and Phenytoin
no known interactions
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
There is no known interaction between these agents so they can be used safely together.
There is a risk of interaction with other medications so if you are using any other medications these should be checked as well.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
No other questions at this time ~~
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cholestyramine for treatment of diarrhea
- Cholestyramine dosage for diarrhea
- What is cholestyramine prescribed for
- What is the drug cholestyramine
- Cholestyramine for pruritus
- Cholestyramine paste for diaper rash
- Cholestyramine resin for chronic diarrhea
- Cholestyramine for bile
- Is the high dosage of phenytoin is harmful for health
- Usage of Cholestyramine
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...