• question-icon

Suggest dosage for Adderall

Posted on Thu, 3 Aug 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I'm wanting to try adderall and see if that will help me stay focused and on task. I've been having a lot of trouble with this and want to see if it will help. A friend of mine gave me one pill and I tried it. I did notice a change. I typed the wrong email address. It's YYYY@YYYY
Age 48
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Ask your doctor for a script!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully. It appears adderall helped you to stay focus and complete tasks. This is correct as persons who have difficulties concentrating are manged with adderall. I think it will be a good idea to take and see how much difference it makes in your symptoms. I am more than happy to do this and believe your physician will embrace the idea. However, it s a controlled substance and cannot be issued over the counter or prescribed by an online physician. For this reason, I recommend you bring this to your doctor;s attention so that he can provide a script for this medication to be served at your preferred pharmacy.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah