• question-icon

Suggest creams to clear marks on face

Posted on Mon, 3 Nov 2014 in Acne
Question: does sperm clear skin? and if it does not what do you recommend because i have tried a large variety of things.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kojic acid

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for the query

There have been some reports in the past about sperm being used to clear marks over the skin however i prefer Kojic acid cream and also glycolic peels to reduce marks over the skin. I have seen good results with this on my patients. I suggest you to meet a dermatologist a prescription.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me

Follow up: Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
So I'm going to buy the kojic acid cream. What percent you recommend for the glycolic acid peel? And is there anything else at all?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Start with low percentage

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for getting back

Please see a dermatologist before buying any creams. Glycolic peels are started with low percentage like 10% and then go higher with every visit. It has to be done under supervision of a dermatologist. Please do not attempt to do it at home

I hope I was of help
Follow up: Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 16 hours later
What I bought said kojic cream? It didn't seam bad and the only painful one was glycolic acid peels. Is kojic acid really that bad?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for getting back

Kojic acid is not bad, it is a natural product. Glycolic peels have a burning effect this is because it peels away layer of skin. Make sure to apply sun screen and prevent sun exposure upto 24 hours after the peels. Also avoid applying soap to the face after the peel.
Please make sure to meet a dermatologist before applying Kojic acid or glycolic peels

I hope I was of help

Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha

Nephrologist