question-icon

Suggest ayurvedic treatment for a hepatic hemangioma

Posted on Wed, 31 May 2017
Question: is there any treatment available for liver hemengioma in ayurvedic ?
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
No treatment for liver hemangioma in ayurveda

Detailed Answer:
Hai xxxxxx,

Hemangioma in liver is the most common type of benign tumor,occurs in blood vessels. most hemangiomas of the liver cause no symptoms, they do not need treatment. Depends on the severity and other symptoms treating physician may decide on surgical intervention.
In Ayurveda all type tumour will be treat in certain pattern. But depends on the symptoms produced in the body treatment and management protocol will be decided.
Without any marked symptoms related with liver,no treatment is recommended in Ayurveda.
If there any symptoms or abnormality kindly let me know and I will guide you how to proceed further.

Hope i answered your query.

Dr.S.Senthilnathan

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian

Ayurveda Specialist