Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suggest alternative of Ranidtine for rib pain,stomach burning and cold chills

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 517 Questions
i sit here so sick ,and I was put in ambulance on the 18th of this month set home with a perscription of ranidtine 150 twice daily -had no money couldn't get them .under right rib pain, inner burning ,cold chills my doctor is absent I have hep. c when I go to hospital they treat me like shit because I am and for 18 years been on methadon 50 mlg.daily but I am straight for 18 years and tested randomly for all this time no drug in urines I feel I got the brush off and that attitute will one day cause my death I felt a tear been to doctor testing blood for liver lestion/urine dark sick stomach/something feels inflamed ranididine dont work/think it is parasites/kidneys-help I am going to shot my self if i dont get help..not really just in pain...
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Try antacid Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. I am so sorry to hear about suffering. If ranitidine is not available, try any antacid (available over the counter). and also avoid spicy and fatty food. It seems that probably you are in great stress, I advice you that, if all medical test are negative-- see a psychologist. some time severe stress can cause these type of problems. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor