Suggest alternative medication for Nexito Forte and Elicia for mental illness

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 27 Nov 2015 in Brain and Spine
Question: I suffering from mentally using some medicines to brain for the last12 years now I am alright no feelings no happiness medicines suppressed brain how long have I used medicines without medicines can't I live please suggest me alternative
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Which medicines are you taking?

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.

I would surely like to be of help to you but I need to know beforehand,that which medicines you are taking?
I shall be glad to have you in follow-up with details(names) of the medicines you are taking.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)
Follow up: Dr. Ajay Panwar 12 minutes later
nexito forte and elicia 4
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Medicines can be tapered,under a Psychiatrist's supervision.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for being in follow-up.

I assume you must be on these medicines for a reason.What's your clinical diagnosis for which you were given these medicines?
Anyway,these medicines can be gradually tapered down and stopped,but it should be done under a psychiatrist's supervision.

To be specific for your query,if you don't have a specific diagnosis/disease,start doing regular meditation/yoga exercises as these can help patients to reduce the need of medicines for mental illness.

If you have some further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)