Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pimples in head and face. Looking for proper treatment

Jul 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 1196 Questions
hi i am 32 yrs old,suffering from pimples in head & face .
doxi 1 or minoz tablet will finding most suitable for me ,but needs to take daily ,otherwise
reoccurence of pimples ,please suggest..
please give the proper treatment

thanks in advance
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
Please post a photo with your pimples online on this website using the upload data link.
Next,one will have to grade your acne.
Then perhaps some basic blood tests (Hemoglobin, blood counts, Liver function tests, serum creatinine & Lipid profile) need be done.
After this will recommend suitable treatment but even this needs to be ratified with your dermatologist or physician nearest you for a prescription.
Awaiting your clear photograph of the pimples.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor