Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering from knee injury. How to get cured?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I am suffering from knee injury.
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 58 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

I would like to know a bit more details of how the knee injury occurred, if there a swelling of the joint or not. Please write in detail so that I could suggest you better.

If it is an acute knee injury that you sustained, apply ice locally every 2 hours for the inflammation to subside. You could take Over the counter analgesics like Motrin for relief of pain, if present.

Awaiting your response.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon