Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hair loss. Suggest a doctor? Suggest a diet?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 520 Questions
Hi, My husband is suffering from hair loss. Can you please suggest some good doctor to visit or diet to take? Thank you. XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 27 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

Hair loss in males is most commonly linked to the genetics and hormonal sensitivity.

This can be effectively treated with medicines and diet and if required, surgery.

Ask your husband to take a healthy, high protein diet. Protein is present in pulses, chana, paneer, milk, egg white, chicken.

For medical treatment you may consult a dermatologist.

In Banagalore, you may consult Dr Venkatram Mysore or Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

I hope I have answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor