Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from PCOS. Trying to conceive. Will m2 tone helps to get pregnant?

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12540 Questions
Hi I am married and I can't conceive from 2 years we are trying and my periods are very irregular before my marriage. This year, I went to India and took some test my doctor me and my husband. So, I want to know that if I take the m2 tone then it will be help me to get the pregnancy. And, other thing I am suffering from pcos so, plz tell me what I have to do.
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
PCOD is a condition where in numerous small fluid filled cysts will be located along the edge of each ovary, which affects release of Egg (Ovulation) causing difficulty in getting Pregnant.
First of all, try to achieve a normal Body Mass Index. This may lead to return of your natural periods & fertility & increase your chances of having a healthy baby.
Secondly, you should visit a designated fertility clinic with your husband & get yourself thoroughly evaluated. After full review of your case as a couple, your Gynecologist can make a plan for your fertility treatment. You should stick to that plan & be patient. As fertility treatment is both time consuming & takes a lot of patience.
Taking M2 tone is not likely to help you much. Do not self medicate yourself and go for a proper treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor