Small non palpating mass (about size of a quarter) felt
Please get an abdominal ultrasound done...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns and I can say as follows:
1. what you are feeling like a mass may be related with--
- small intestinal hernia
- lipoma of abdominal wall.
2. It is important to do 'abdominal ultrasound' to better evaluate if it is related with small bowels or with the abdominal wall.
Meantime I would recommend avoiding constipation by having plenty of water and lots of vegetables.
Hope it was helpful to you.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Klerida Shehu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?