Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Penis have some pain. While erection inclined to one side. Reason?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
From some days my froke is inclined to left side.When it get erected it turns to left side.What will be the reason & what i should do.
There is some pain also in left side while entercourse so what should be done to streighten it.
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 49 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

I do not see any reason to worry.

It is absolutely normal for penis to deviate to either left or right during resting stage as well as erect stage.

Pain that you are having might be due to some other reason. Unless you are having much discomfort while having sex or pain on regular basis you should not worry.

As I said earlier it is common in most of the males to have penis diverted to one side.

In case you are very much concerned and having regular pain or other discomfort, you need to consult a General Surgeon for the same and get your self examined.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Penis have some pain. While erection inclined to one side. Reason? 6 hours later
what can i do to streighten it.I think this is the reson for pain.& also for not staying long time in bed.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 13 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

As I have written earlier this is normal.

In case the pain is continuous and it bothers you, it is advisable that you consult a doctor and get your self examined.

I think it has nothing to do with performance in bed.

Still if this developments are recent medical examination and treatment is must as per the cause.

Please do not take over the counter medication claiming tall benefits.

Please see your doctor.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor