Pain while urination. Abnormal urine test report. Treatment options?
Color: Pale Yellow
Specific Gravity: Q.N.S
Reducing Sugar: NIL
Pus Cells: 6-8 /HPF
RBC: 10-12 /HPF
Epithelial Cells: 4-5 /HPF
What do these results mean? What should I be doing next?
Thank you for posting your query.
Your urine examination suggests that you have doctor and get treatment for the same.
In addition, you should get urine c/s and ultrasound KUB examination done.
Till you see your doctor you should drink plenty of cranberry juice. It shall provide you with partial relief of symptoms.
Hope I have answered your query. Please do write back if you have additional concerns.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for pain during urination
- Treatment for pelvic pain and difficulty urinating
- Treatment and cure for Discomfort while urinating
- Pain while urination abnormal urine test report treatment options
- Done urine test have burning urination abdominal pain treatment
- Burning sensation while urination pain and bleeding treatment
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Urine report what is the treatment
- Treatment options for acetobacter in urine
- Thickening itching in penis pain while urinating treatment
- Burst appendix, antibiotics, nausea, upset stomach, cramps, blood in urine
- Tight foreskin
- How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?
- Hypertension, kidney scars, creatinine level, kidney transplant
- What is the reason for lump above my left testicle?
- Can a blocked testis tube be reopened surgically or otherwise ?
- Open pyeloplasty, ureter reconstructed, throbbing pain in the operated...
- Blood in urine, frequent full bladder, lower abdominal fullness,...
- Why can I not sustain erection while having sex?
- What is the reason for redness of eyes when i masturbate?