Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Noticed a spot on skin. Can I use hydrocortozone cream? Is it enlarged sebaceous gland?

Jun 2015
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 3337 Questions
Also if i cant get the creAm will it heal on its own
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 29 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blocked sebaceous gland, use hydrocortisone cream

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your follow up query.

I have gone through the case history & the picture as attached to the post.

The spot appears to be a blocked sebaceous gland.
Kindly apply hydrocortisone cream, you will get relief in 2-3 days.

There is no need to worry.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor