Nordette contraceptive pills,unprotected sex,emergency contraceptive
Thanks for your query.
Its very unlikely that you are pregnant because the timing is not right.You had your periods around 18-21st of May then you had sex on 29th,that's a week after your periods.Then you took a pill again.
Well,its unlikely that the timing was right for ovulation but emergency contraceptives shouldn't be taken multiple times.Now you may get irregular cycles and its not possible to predict your fertile days.
Use a condom until your cycles become regular again.Your menses may be early or delayed.These are side effects of the nordette.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nordette 21 emergency contraceptive pill
- Usages of emergency contraceptive pill
- Hyperthyroidism and emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pill althea
- Emergency contraception pills in muscat
- Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pill cvs
- Suggest emergency contraceptive pill for unprotected sex
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- Yasmin as emergency contraceptive pill
- Planing for baby, dont get orgasm. Frequency of intercourse?
- Heaviness,pushing feeling in vagina
- Menstrual period since 15 days,dark brown with lots of clots,using implanon
- Diet advice for gastritis?
- Diffuse fatty infiltration of liver,body mass index is 30.7
- Uncontrolled nausea,lower abdomen cramps,extreme fatigue,missed birth...
- Lump at the bottom of vulva, bleeding, oozing. Swab was normal. What can...
- Mild heart attack, gone unnoticed, infarction in the EKG
- Why am I getting constant cramps and lost the desire for sex ?
- Hydrocele,no pain, taken hetrazan. Surgery?