My wife XXXXXXX Mandal age 31 years. She was taking
Blood test and Usg test done.
What to do..
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through the attached reports and also your query and would like to offer my opinion.
1. The hemogram report is normal.
2. The hormone assay shows higher TSH levels. To plan proper treatment, FT4 and FT3 levels are useful.
3. The sonogram shows a cystic lesion abutting the left ovary. Considering the size, conservative management is possible.
4. Please get the estimation of serum beta-hCG titers done to exclude/confirm pregnancy for sure, though sonogram is negative, in view of the cyst.
5. An unprotected intercourse just before the onset of the period does not cause pregnancy as ovulation occurs two weeks prior to the onset of the next cycle.
6. I presume it is the hormone imbalance created due to the absence of the pill that is causing this menstrual aberration.
7. After a proper clinical evaluation and exclusion of pregnancy, withdrawal bleeding can be induced through hormone medication.
Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.
Pregnancy is excluded.
Thanks for writing back.
Pregnancy is excluded going by the test report. So, please see a specialist for a proper clinical evaluation and plan further management as I suggested earlier.
Hope this helps.
Please do under medical surveillance.
Thanks for writing again.
She has to be assessed properly to know the cause of the delayed period before using medication to induce a period. If no other cause is found, she can use Deviry.
Hope this helps.