My LFT Report as follows Total protien 7.5 Albumin 4.2
Total protien 7.5
A.G ratio 1.2
Alkaline phosphatase 82
It is perfectly normal.
Thanks for the query.
I have gone through your reports thoroughly.
The given report is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about it. The bilirubin and protein level is normal. The enzymes (SGOT/SGPT) is also within the normal range.
As of now no defenite treatment is required.
Wishing all the best
You have to restrict alcohol intake.
Long term use of alcohol might harm your liver and leads to ominous conditions like cirrhosis.
You can go for an ultrasound to look for any signs of alcohol induced liver diseases.
You have to restrict the alcohol use atleast once a week.
Wishing all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?