Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Medication to improve sexual performance?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1969
Answered : 17665 Questions
i want medicine for long sex stay
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for your query.

Diabetes is known to affect sex life. High sugar levels decreases libido and sometime may produce impotence. So if you are having good erection and can do intercourse satisfactorily, you are lucky.

Keeping blood pressure under control is the most essential criteria for success sex life.

Apart from these medically you could try testosterone injections, phosphodiesterase inhibitor drugs such as Sildenafil after getting a prescription by a doctor. Testosterone injections should be taken under your doctor's advice and under his supervision.

A good diet and pelvic floor exercises can also improve erection hence enhancing sexual activity.

I hope I have answered your query. You are welcome to post your doubts and clarifications. I will be available to answer them.

With regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor