Lower back pain and cramping in tummy. Prescribed with albendozle. What is this disease?

Dr. Shanthi.E

Posted on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Lower back pain and right lower cramping in tummy and hospital gave me a perscrition for albendozle
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Albendazole is for deworming you Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Albendazole is prescribed routinely to treat parasitic worm infestation of the intestines. The lower back pain and cramping in the tummy is probably due to intestinal worm infestation in you. Please consume the medicine. It would benefit you. Get well soon. Regards,
Follow up: Dr. Shanthi.E 1 minute later
So what cause my worms??
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Bad food hygiene Detailed Answer: Hi, Worm infestation can be caused when you have bad food hygiene, like the fruits and vegetables are not washed well with running tap water. It happens when you eat uncooked food or partially cooked food. It can occur with processed and refrigerated food as well.