Looking homeopathic treatment for for cluster headache

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in Homeopathy
Question: can you pls suggest an effective treatment centre for cluster headache. i am looking at Homeopathic treatment pls
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later

I will be able to address your concern better if you can provide more information about your problem. Therefore please answer the following question:
1. Can you describe the type and nature of pain/headache?
2. The time of onset of pain - Morning/Evening /Others?
3. The duration of Headache?
4. The frequency of Headache - per day/week/month?
5. Your Physical appearance, current height and weight?
6. Any factor that aggravates your headache (lying/talking/walking/Light/others)?
7. Any factor that relieves your headache?
8. History of any other medical illness.

Awaiting your reply...

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
A1: starts on top of left eye spread to whole head
A2: Starts at midnight and goes on till mid day
3. The duration of Headache?
A3: Around midnight to next day mid day
A4: now daily night for the last 2 weeks. occured after about a 1.25yrs.
A5: ~80 kgs, 6ft 6". lean & tall.
A6: No change... eyes get red during the pain..
A7: still trying to find out
A8: None...

i am looking at you suggesting a local reliable Homeo doctor to who i can go in Banaglore / Chennai... hope the question is clear.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later

Thanks for providing the addition details.

Based on the information suggested, I am suggesting the following homoeopathic medicine. Do start with them and you should start to feel better soon.

1. Natrum Mur 30 6 Pills two times in a day (Made in Germany)
2. Belladona 30 6 Pills two times in a day (Made in Germany)
3. Spigelia 200 6 Pills two times in a day (Made in Germany)
4. Bio chemic no 12 4 pills three times in a day (SBL)

Take the medicine for 1 month and revert back.

As I practice quite far away from Bangalore / Chennai, I do not have any personal reference of doctors there. You may use the below link to find a good doctor nearby your locality. A few doctors listed have user written reviews which can be helpful to you.
WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope this suffices. Let me know if you have any queries.